About the overseas shipment
Thank you for your access.
This is guidance of the postage and the payment for overseas shipment from Japan.
"CrazyHornet" is build-to-order manufacturing system.
We don't have stocks basically.
Normally, we begin the production after the payment confirmed.
And we will ship the goods after 2 weeks.
<About the order>
- Your name and car (for example: N15 PULSAR)
- Product Name and Code (for example: Rear Wing / CHN15-FGNG)
- Estimating, Order or Questions such as content etc.
[in the case of the order]
- E-mail address for Paypal
- Shipping Address (Country / Postal Code....) and Tel Number
- Recipient's Full Name
*Please check the following before ordering.
<About the postage>
We can send out by JapanPost"EMS" in the case of the small articles.
and we can send out by FedEx"IE" in the case of the middle articles.
* EMS = Express Mail Servise
* IE = International Economy
[JapanPost EMS maximum size]
Longest length within 1,500mm (for USA: 1,200mm)
Longest length ＋Circumference within 3,000mm
Weight within 30kg
[FedEx IE maximum size]
Longest length within 2,740mm
Longest length ＋Circumference within 3,300mm
Weight within 67kg
Volume conversion [kg] = (cubic cm)/5,000
* The size rules may be different by a country.
[JapanPost EMS Rate table]
- A region : Asia,
- B region : Oceania, North/Central America, Caribbean, Near and Middle East,
- C region : Europe,
- D region : South America and Africa, Oct, 2016
|Gross weight||A region||
||C region||D region||individual cases|
|up to 1.5kg||2,700 JPY||3,700 JPY||4,100 JPY||5,700 JPY||
|up to 2.0kg||3,300 JPY||4,500 JPY||5,000 JPY||7,300 JPY|
|up to 2.5kg||3,800 JPY||5,200 JPY||5,800 JPY||8,800 JPY||
|up to 3kg||4,300 JPY||5,900 JPY||6,600 JPY||10,300 JPY||Waist Spoiler, Wing Raisers,|
|up to 4kg||5,300 JPY||7,300 JPY||8,200 JPY||13,300 JPY||
73 Ducktail, 3P Wing,
Hakosuka Wing kit,
|up to 5kg||6,300 JPY||8,700 JPY||9,800 JPY||16,300 JPY||Auto spoiler kit,|
|up to 6kg||7,300 JPY||10,100 JPY||11,400 JPY||19,300 JPY|
|up to 7kg||8,100 JPY||11,200 JPY||12,700 JPY||21,400 JPY||
Front (Rear) Fenders set,
|up to 8kg||8,900 JPY||12,300 JPY||14,000 JPY||23,500 JPY|
|up to 10kg||10,500 JPY||14,500 JPY||16,600 JPY||27,700 JPY|
* It costs additional packing charge 1,000 JPY per 1 box.
* Front & Rear Arch Set exceeds the maximum allowable size. I can be sent if the 2 boxes.
* Cannot ship fenders for USA.
[FeDex IE Rate table]
- A region : Asia
- B region : Oceania, North America,
- C region : Europe, South/Central America
- D region : Near and Middle East and Africa Oct, 2016
|Volume weight||A region||
||C region||D region||individual cases|
|19,330 JPY+||31,760 JPY+||42,220 JPY+||56,930 JPY+||
|21,250 JPY+||35,240 JPY+||46,060 JPY+||62,570 JPY+||sideskirts|
|24,770 JPY+||41,620 JPY+||52,460 JPY+||72,910 JPY+||
|55,640 JPY+||69,680 JPY+||97,760 JPY+||N1# lip|
|47,700 JPY+||89,550 JPY+||110,250JPY+||162,450 JPY+||
*fuel surcharge: +5%
*Additional charges caused by delivery area or building.
<About the shipment of the big products>
I send it out by Aircargo or Maritime cargo "Door-to-door" in the case of the over size articles.
[ex.Front Bumper Spoiler: 1,750mm*500mm*700mm / 10kg]
shipmet(port delivery) : over 60,000 JPY.
*take time to estimate, because fare is calculated by the volume after the packing.
*There are cost reduction possibility, if you arrange the import company from purchaser.
[rough currency conversion] (array from a to z, Jan 2017)
1 AUD = 85 JPY
1 CAD = 85 JPY
1 EUR = 120 JPY
1 GBP = 145 JPY
1 MYR = 26 JPY
1 NZD = 85 JPY
1 RUB = 1.9 JPY
1 SEK = 13.0 JPY
1 TWD = 3.6 JPY
1 USD = 115 JPY
<About the payment>
You can pay via PAYPAL or Bank transfer or Procedures in the cart system.
* I will issue by e-mail invoice after the settlement of order in the case of PAYPAL.
* In the case of using the eCheck, it will be shipped after payment.
* The cart system (crazyhornet.com) is only Japanese.
* We don't sell on Facebook Message.
* The installation manual becomes Japanese; please understand it.
* Please check the mechanism of the import duties of your country.
* I read your mail with translate; please don't use slang and abbreviations.
Thanking you in advance.
Tsuyoshi Hashimoto Manager
Saitama, 352-0011, JAPAN
Date: January 27, 2017